Jiofi.Local.html/index.html Login Settings on Jiofi Mifi wifi hotspot, How to Jiofi Password Change, Storage Slot Access, How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Status at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l…..
Jio Network is the new trend setter in India. Every Network Operator getting sweat after seeing the Jio Offers. The JIO CEO Mr. Mukesh Ambani gives unlimited calls, internet and SMS upto 31st March 2018. We will expect may be the offer can be extended. Jiofi settings will be doing in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l or jiofi.local.html site. If we have to know any information on extending the offer we will update in our blog.
How to Configure Jiofi Settings in jiofi.local.html
Lot of citizens are buying the Jiofi device. So many dude’s are facing problems on how to check the battery status, How to check Data Usage, How to Access the Memory Card Slot in Jiofi 2, How to Change Password of Jiofi Mifi or Jiofi Settings. Here we will give brief details about on the above questions.
How to Check Battery Status in Jio Dongle 2
- Everyone must go through this URL 192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html
- If anyone should not type http:// the site is not opening in your system.
- After logon into theURL. You can click on “Device Details”.
- After clicking on that option you can see “Battery Level”.
- In that Battery Level option you can see how much charging will be available.
How to Change Jiofi Password
- First of all you can know your Jio Dongle Password. The Password will be available at side on your Jio Dongle 2 box or open the backside panel then remove the battery. The Password will be shown to you.
- Now come to the point how to change the password.
- Logon into 192.168.1.1 or jiofi.local.html (So many aspirants can type jio.local.html it is wrong)
- Click on Login button. Then type username as “administrator” and password as “administrator”
- Come to Settings>WiFi>Security Key.
- In the Security Key field type your new password. Select the Channel Mode as Manual.
- Click on Apply Button. Your Settings will be updated.
How to Use Storage Slot in Jiofi 3
- In Jiofi 2 Dongle storage slot will be available. How can you use it.
- First of all you can upload the music files in the microSD card.
- Then insert the Memory card in the Jio Dongle.
- Again you can go to jiofi.local.html login.
- Come to Setting > Storage >
- Enable the Storage Account. Choose the Storage Username and Password. Click on Apply button.
- You can type this URL http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html
- Then you can access your memory card in your PC or Laptop.
Actually JIO was 1st started in Himachal Pradesh state and as well as now launched in all the States in our India. Who are not have 4G smart phones we suggest please take the Jiofi Dongle or Jio Dongle 2 or Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3 wifi hotspot device. The Jiofi device will be available at Digital Express or Jio Digital Life stores. The cost of the wifi hotspot dongle is just Rs.1999/- only. Now Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer will be running now with RC309 and RC509 offer will valid for 3months. For Recharge 309/- you can get 1 GB Mobile Data per day upto 3 months and for RC509 everyone can get 2GB mobile data per day upto 3 months.
Iam using the Jiofi device from September 2016 onwards. I completely satisfied with Jio Dongle 2. The battery capacity of the Jiofi 2 device is 2300mAh. The charging will be get 7hours maximum. Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice App. Now we can see the information regarding on Jiofi Configuration.
Caution: If anyone not to change other than these above mentioned details. If you forget the Password or Username. Open the back panel a press the reset button.