Jiofi.Local.html/index.html Login Settings on Jiofi Mifi wifi hotspot, How to Jiofi Password Change, Storage Slot Access, How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage Status at 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l…..
Jio Network is the new trend setter in India. Every Network Operator getting sweat after seeing the Jio Offers. The JIO CEO Mr. Mukesh Ambani gives unlimited calls, internet and SMS upto 31st March 2018. We will expect may be the offer can be extended. Change your Jiofi Password settings in jiofi.local.html site or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l. If we have to know any information on extending the offer we will update in our blog.
How to Configure Jiofi Settings in jiofi.local.html
Lot of citizens are buying the Jiofi device. So many dude’s are facing problems on how to check the battery status, How to check Data Usage, How to Access the Memory Card Slot in Jiofi 2, How to Change Password of Jiofi Mifi or Jiofi Settings. Here we will give brief details about on the above questions.
How to Change Jiofi Username and Jiofi Router Password in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
JioFi is a successful router cum WiFi Hotspot device in Jio products. Majority of Smartphone users are buying this Jio Dongle MiFi router. Young people tend to use this router more than the old. This is because not many mature adults use internet unless in their offices. This is however changing as many continue understanding the many uses of a Jio device.
JioFi Broadcasting SSID is a password that is protected by default. This means, you need to always key in default password before connecting to JioFi. It is however possible to change the password and use one of your choice. This will help you enjoy better and easier access. Below are the five major steps to follow when changing the password. Follow the following steps to configure your Jiofi device:
- Open up your browser and enter the URL http://jiofi.local.html in the address bar. If you are operating with a Jiofi dongle, enter the URL http://jiodongle.local.html.
- Next on, click the login button and use “administrator” as username and password.
- While logged in to the platform, navigate to Setting>>Wi-Fi to change the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Open Settings>>Wi-Fi>>Password to change default password.
- Open Settings>>User Management to change the username on your device.
Note that, if you are unable to login even after using the aforementioned steps, you need to reset your router or upgrade its firmware.
By changing the password, it helps in securing your device. However, you can also modify things further by altering the networks name as well. The networks name is a complex model number typically. However, you can give it the name of your choice.
How to Check Battery Status in Jio Dongle 2
- Everyone must go through this URL 192.168.1.1 or http://jiofi.local.html
- If anyone should not type http:// the site is not opening in your system.
- After logon into theURL. You can click on “Device Details”.
- After clicking on that option you can see “Battery Level”.
- In that Battery Level option you can see how much charging will be available.
How to enable JioFi Power Saving mode in JioFi.Local.Html or 192.168.l.l
JioFi Power Saving mode helps you save your battery when you are not operating the device. It keeps device cool and saves power. You can either disable or enable power saving mode anytime. Predefined time slots are obtainable to select from list.
- Go to ‘settings’.
- Now pick ‘Advanced’ from menu.
- After this is done select time slot obtainable in ‘Power Save’ option.
- Save changes by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
After every predefined time limit, gadget will go to sleep position saving backup juice.
How to make Jiofi Voice Calling using Jio 4G Voice APP
Jio is probably the only operator offering VoLTE HD voice calling service in India. In simple terms, VoLTE means Voice over LTE. This service is similar to Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), which you can use to make free voice and video calls using the internet. You can also access applications such as WhatsApp, Skype, and Google Hangout’s.
Now, Jiofi allows you to make HD voice calls with high-quality clarity. Apart from making and receiving voice calls, you can also use Jiofi to send text messages.
How to increase JioFi Internet Speed in jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
Jiofi is a movable broadband device that allows multiple devices like Smartphone, Tablets, Smart TVs and Laptops to have access to internet from a single device at the same time. It offers Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connection at a cheap data plans.
Although internet speed is mostly determined by your network provider, there are a few things to improve it. Below are a few steps to increase the speed of your internet.
- Keep your JioFi device closed to the connected device. JioFi works better when placed in an open area with no obstruction coming between the connected devices and the JioFi device.
- Although it is possible to connect up to ten devices at a go, connecting one or two devices increases the internet speed.
- Once your daily data is exhausted, your daily data, your internet speed reduces to 128kbps. There is no other way you can increase it.
- If the problem is being caused by a specific website or app, try to delete the app’s cached data.
- Protect your JioFi router password to ensure no anonymous person connects to your internet data.
How to Use Storage Slot in Jiofi 3 at jiofi.local.html
- Insert a memory card (micro SD card into the memory card slot located on the rear side of the device. Then switch on the device.
- Once this is done type jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.l.l to open the admin page. Then login as an administrator.
- After logging in as an administrator got to settings and chose storage option. Once this is done click the following.
- The next step is selecting “ENABLE” in that storage account.
- You can keep default as your storage user name or you can decide to change it.
- If you were feeding the USB card to be used by many people you can at this juncture share The USD’s URL to all the other users. Sharing the URL enables them access all that is in the SD card.
There are different storage forms available on a micro SD card connected to a JioFi device. These are:
- Local storage: In this storage mode, the content on the SD card can only be accessed by connecting a USB cable to the computer.
- Wi-Fi storage: this is where the content on the SD card is accessed through a local Wi-Fi connection.
- Internet storage: this enables the device to operate like cloud storage.
Actually JIO was 1st started in Himachal Pradesh state and as well as now launched in all the States in our India. Who are not have 4G smart phones we suggest please take the Jiofi Dongle or Jio Dongle 2 or Jiofi 2 or Jiofi 3 wifi hotspot device. The Jiofi device will be available at Digital Express or Jio Digital Life stores. The cost of the wifi hotspot dongle is just Rs.1999/- only. Now Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer will be running now with RC309 and RC509 offer will valid for 3months. For Recharge 309/- you can get 1 GB Mobile Data per day upto 3 months and for RC509 everyone can get 2GB mobile data per day upto 3 months.
Iam using the Jiofi device from September 2016 onwards. I completely satisfied with Jio Dongle 2. The battery capacity of the Jiofi 2 device is 2300mAh. The charging will be get 7hours maximum. Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice App. Now we can see the information regarding on Jiofi Configuration.
Caution: If anyone not to change other than these above mentioned details. If you forget the Password or Username. Open the back panel a press the reset button.