Procedure for Changing Jiofi Broadcasting SSID, Username, Password and Security Key at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1….
Technically JioFi is a wi-fi router in the form of a portable broadband dongle but in reality it is a personalised hotspot for its users. JioFi can be connected to multiple devices which can further allow different users to enjoy 4G-high speed internet through a Wi-Fi hotspot. It can connect 30 or more devices with one USB. JioFi is a small, portable and easy to carry. Lot of Jiofi users are getting excited to change the Jiofi Broadcasting SSID or username or security key. Let use take a look on it….
Process to Change Jiofi Broadcasting SSID at jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Open your browser and type the URL: http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.1.1 and then press enter
- Select Login button on browser screen’s top right.
- Enter User ID – administrator and Password – administrator then click on login.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings under the settings tab.
- Enter the new user name in the SSID field and if you want you can also change the password from the next password filed.
- You have successfully changed the Broadcasting SSID of you JioFi.
How to Check Jiofi Battery Percentage in 192.168.1.1?
Now here is the procedure to know how to know your Jiofi Battery Percentage status by logging into Jiofi official website. Process are as follow…..
- Connect your device to JioFi to your PC or Laptop.
- Open your browser and type jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 and enter
- On the opened page on in the middle of the 3rd column you would find “Device Details”.
- Click on it. Then you can again find “Battery Percentage” mentioned.
How to Use Jiofi Router?
You can use JioFi, anytime anywhere. If your smartphone is not 4G enabled then you cannot use 4G mobile data but with JioFi you can. You can use JioFi hotspot to connect your laptop or mobile in the place of choice. And since it comes with multiple device connect feature, you can use it on your phone, laptop or PC and even Smart TV’s. There is enough WiFi coverage, and the portability feature adds value and comfort to the user experience.